Business Continuity: Today, Tomorrow and Beyond!
Business Continuity is all about making sure your business can run at maximum efficiency even if a disaster strikes. Some think of hurricanes or tornados as disasters, but interrupted access to your business data also can cause a disastrous loss in revenue. Does your business have a business continuity (BC) plan in place for the new year?
Join us for our 30-minute interactive webinar to learn:
- How a BC plan can save your company money
- How BC keeps your business running
- The future of cybersecurity
You can’t predict the next crisis, but you can be prepared for it!
Fill out the form to receive the recording to this webinar!
At some point, all computer hardware is going to fail — it’s a fact of life.
To fight modern threats, backup and disaster protection should converge with cybersecurity. We call this convergence cyber protection, but it goes far beyond cybersecurity. Cyber protection should address 5 fundamental pillars:
- Safety: Ensuring that a reliable copy of a business’ data is always available.
- Accessibility: Making it easy for a business’ data to be available from anywhere, at anytime.
- Privacy: Controlling visibility and access to company data.
- Authenticity: Providing an easy way to prove that a copy is an exact replica of the original.
- Security: Protecting data against threats and malicious agents such as ransomware.