Reduce your risk of unexpected downtime or costly repairs.
Reduce Your Risk with Hardware Warranty Services
Your devices are the lifeblood of your business — don’t risk unexpected downtime or costly repairs. Our warranty services dramatically reduces the risks associated with running out-of-warranty equipment. By utilizing our services, you’re ensuring that your business can continue to operate in the event of a catastrophic system failure.
Benefits of Warranty Services
- Comprehensive coverage across all major vendors
- Mitigate risks associated with out of warranty hardware
- Increase useful life of fully functional equipment
- 30-50% reduction in costs despite enhanced service level
- Instant, automated activation of coverage
- Simplified co-termination of coverage, even across multiple vendors
World Class Service
- Instant, 24×7 email support with US-based help desk
- Trusted by the world’s leading enterprises
- Optional 4-hour on-site service (where available)
- 18,000+ customers
- 500,000+ parts
- 3,900 employees
SLA Warranty Services Options
For all hardware assets under warranty, all partners will receive help desk support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Maintenance, repair and/or replacement of equipment (if necessary) is also included. Below are Verity IT’s current warranty options.
Servers and Network Equipment
Next business day response OR 4 hour response
Technician usually arrives on-site with parts to initiate work on the repair within the SLA.
Next business day response
Due to providing support for many different workstation models, often an on-site visit is required to determine the necessary parts.
Ramp Up Period
For servers and networking equipment, there is a ramp-up period of 30 days in the US, Canada, and the UK (45 days elsewhere). We work to stock our nearby warehouses with equipment to service your hardware assets once your order is placed.
There is no ramp-up period for workstations.
During this time, all requests will be treated on a best-effort basis. SLAs are usually achieved, but not guaranteed.
Servers and networking equipment
After the ramp-up period, parts are stocked locally in warehouses.
As support is offered for 40,000+ different workstation SKUs, parts are sourced upon service request creation. For less commonly failing parts, the SLA can sometimes be affected by lead times set by vendors.
Are Slow Computers Killing Your Business Productivity?
Expiring Equipment: What Are the Risks?
If you have a computer or server that’s expiring, it’s reaching the end of its recommended operational life. While most equipment will continue to work beyond this timeframe, its performance will continue to degrade as it ages. Without Extended Warranty Coverage, you’ll face increased risks such as:
- Slower operating systems
- Recurring technical problems
- Disruptions to business operations
- Increased costs to maintain and repair
As the one-stop shop for your IT management needs, we want to help protect your investments while reducing your risk. Read more about how expiring equipment can be costing you money by exploring our blog!
Global Chip Shortage and Warranty Services
The 2020–21 global chip shortage is an ongoing crisis in which the demand for semiconductor chips is greater than the supply. As a result, the shortage has affected more than 169 industries and has led to major delays amongst consumers for cars, computers, video game consoles and, of course, all IT related equipment.
Because of this shortage, many of the products Verity IT orders for businesses like yours have been affected. Not only are these products in extremely high-demand — shipping times are slow and prices are at an all-time high.
Our solution? We recommend ensuring all your devices have warranty coverage. This is far less expensive than replacing all your devices and important for the following reasons:
- Safeguards business continuity
- Decreased downtime due to hardware issues
- Low effort on your part
- Access to 24/7 service desk with immediate parts dispatch
Don’t risk unexpected downtime or costly repairs — contact us to learn more about our warranty services!
Ready to get started with Managed IT Services?
Warranty Services Coverage FAQ’s
Who delivers the service and is responsible to meet the SLAs?
Our own Warranty Services Team delivers our warranty service, and guarantees their SLAs (after the ramp-up period has passed).
With the express service option, our techs can be on-site in 4 hours.
My equipment has out-of-warranty servers and workstations. Will I have to pay reinstatement fees?
Not a chance. With our coverage, the price you see is the price you pay. We don’t like extra fees—it’s why we don’t have them.
Where is our coverage available?
Currently, our warranty coverage for all hardware assets is available in the following countries:
- United States (including Puerto Rico)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
The following countries have coverage available for servers and networking equipment only:
- NEW – Belgium
- NEW – Finland
- NEW – Luxembourg
- NEW – Norway
- NEW – South Africa
- NEW – Sweden
Do you use third-party or OEM parts?
We only use 100% genuine OEM parts. In fact, our replacement parts are still covered under our service.
What if I have parts in my servers that are not OEM?
If there are non-OEM parts in your server, these specific parts would not be covered under our coverage. However, the rest of the server would be eligible.
Does your coverage include added parts (e.g. hard drives)?
- Our Server coverage does include added parts, so long as they meet all of the following criteria:
- We need to be notified of which parts were added when the service request is made, so we know what part to send out
- They would need to be new, genuine OEM parts, installed following best practices
- Added parts must be from the same manufacturer as the server
- The parts must be fully functional and up to spec at the time of buying coverage
- All components in the original workstation are covered by our workstation coverage. After purchase, any parts or components added or upgraded to a workstation are not covered.
- If an added/ upgraded part fails, we can replace it with the part that came with the workstation initially.