WEBINAR: Secrets to SaaS — The Importance of Cloud Backup
As organizations increasingly move data into cloud-based applications, many believe that traditional best practices such as data backup are outdated. After all, SaaS applications are always available, accessible from anywhere and highly redundant — so, why is backup necessary?
Join our 30-minute webinar to learn:
- What Is Microsoft SaaS Backup?
- The Cost of Downtime
- Why SaaS Backup is Essential for Your Business
To access to the recording, fill out the form!
Meet the Host
1 in 3 Companies Report Losing Data Stored in Cloud-Based Applications
Why Utilize SaaS Backup?
With more and more businesses relying on Microsoft 365 to run their daily operations, there’s a need for more advanced backup and data protection than what Microsoft can provide. We offer SaaS Protection for Microsoft 365 which covers:
- OneDrive: All files (including One Note) and folders with file structure intact.
- Contacts: All contact information (excludes photos).
- Calendar: Events (including recurrence, attendees, notes), attachments and any calendars owned by users.
- Mail: All emails, attachments, notes, and folder structure.
- Microsoft Teams: Files, conversations, and calendar meetings in Microsoft Teams public channels.
- SharePoint: Primary, custom, group and team site collections; custom generic site lists; folder structure; document libraries and sets; site assets, templates, and pages.